Smile!

Smile!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer has finally begun...!

Well, it seems that the rain has finally ceased and the sun is shining through my window... about time, Mother Nature. It's July. Come on.

Meanwhile, how goes it? For me, its going pretty well. Aside from the fact that I have some more studying to do this summer, I just got the best news that I could ever ask for in my life.

The key word here is "remission".

I'm finally safe from any harm and danger, and I can go about living life the way a teenager should: carefree with tied down responsibility. I shouldn't have to think every night that this is my last night... I mean, no one does that. It's not normal.

So my doctor told me that, and god, I am so grateful for this news. Thank goodness.

Aside from that, I told everyone that I would answer questions today, and my oh my how you all have responded. This #100truthsaboutme thing that is trending on Twitter was definitely worth it, wasn't it? ;) Although don't let that refrain you from asking questions.. I'm totally open :) Also, I have some questions that I would like to answer as well!

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

Q: There is this guy who likes me, and I really, REALLY like him. The thing is, he goes to the school that my best friend goes to. She tells me how the guy I like has a reputation of being the 'bad guy' at that school and constantly gets in trouble and flirts with other girls. Should I still go for him? - Shocked, via Tumblr

JAAG: There are two ways at looking at this:
The first thing you should realize is that maybe you don't know this boy very well, and maybe, however unfortunate and blunt this may sound, you both are only falling for each other at a skin deep level and nothing more than that, as in, you are only falling for appearances. I would talk to him: try to score some one on one time with him, maybe have lunch or grab a Starbucks with him after school just to see what he is like, but keep in the back of your mind what you heard. I'm not saying that you should judge him, but if something goes horribly wrong, you know why.
The other way you can look at this is that maybe your best friend has a secret agenda. It could be possible that she likes this guy too, and she isn't too pleased that you are moving onto her territory, so she is throwing stuff at you to throw you off. Talk about it with her and see how she reacts. If she is defending her position on how horrible this guy is, you may want to inquire.
Of course, this is all speculation. Talk to these people and work something out, but if either or both of them are making you uncomfortable, you may want to consider new boys and new friends.

Q: My girlfriend always complains that she is ugly, fat or disgusting, even though I tell her all the time that she isn't and its starting to make us fight more and make things complicated. what should I do? - via Tumblr

JAAG: Let me just say that as a girl, we all do that, so know that your girlfriend isn't different ;) Take a deep breath, boy. Tell her in a different way that she is none of those things. This is just a sign of insecurity and she maybe feeling that she isn't good enough for you (and now you are probably thinking, what the hell, i'm your boyfriend! of course I love you!) but a girl's mind is twisted. I know that this is difficult, but bear with her. Show her in different kind gestures how she makes you feel and how much you love her. Spoil her a bit, and show her how much you care. Hopefully she will open her eyes and realize that she is good enough for you and you guys will be able to work something out :)

Q: Truth or dare?  - via Twitter

JAAG: I'm not much of a daredevil, so truth it is. Although sometimes, I end up kicking myself because I don't like the question :P

Q: How tall are you? - via Twitter

JAAG: Not very tall... I have been 5'2" for about three years now ):

Q: Where is the coolest place you have travelled to as of now? - Globetrotter, via Twitter

JAAG: To date, it would probably have to be New Orleans with the school band and choir this past april. New Orleans is one of those places where you wouldn't really go by yourself if you had no idea what you were doing, but the culture and music was so spectacular. I encourage you to go if you ever get the opportunity to! And the food = heaven <3

Q: I saw pictures of you on Tumblr and your body shape is perfect and I want it! How did you do it? - via Tumblr

JAAG: Um, thanks? hahaha.. honestly when I was younger I was a fat kid, so I guess growing up has its perks ;) I don't diet, I actually eat a lot <3 food is my love, you know? So I guess just love yourself, where what you love and what flatters you and just be comfortable in your own skin. There is nothing more attractive than self respect <3

Q: Single or taken? - via Twitter

JAAG: Physically I don't have someone currently to call my own or my boyfriend, but right now my heart is taken by someone. It's not official but you know what, that's cool too. I want things to turn out right this time, so I will let things happen with time :)

Q: What is the one thing you do when you are down? - via Twitter

JAAG: Anytime I am stressed out, angry, or just sad, I blog or write. Usually I write in my journal or sometimes if I am not lazy I will take out my laptop and blog on my journal on Tumblr (check it out: www.thediaryof-rachel.tumblr.com) Oh, and I enjoy writing songs as well. It helps me destress :)

Q: Three words to describe yourself... ready, set, GO! - via Tumblr

JAAG: You caught me off guard there, errrm..
1) Musical 2) Witty 3) Survivor

OKAY so I guess that just about wraps it up! STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! The rain has started up again; I guess I spoke too soon... thanks everyone for your questions, I promise there will be lots more where this came from!

Btw, I'm taking my road knowledge test sometime this week in hopes of getting my Learners license... wish me luck? ;)

Check out my twitter (@raerachelrae) and my Tumblr (www.mariachelle-annaclare.tumblr.com) for more stuff! <3

Cheers,

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment