Smile!

Smile!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Mentally Exhausted...

Listening to a song called "Drift Away" by Magnetic North. I've never heard of them, and literally, I was introduced to them a couple minutes ago by a really close friend of mine. I miss him so :( ...

So, how is everyone's summer going so far? I know we've only barely scratched the surface, since its only July, but still. I've already had such an adventurous week. Strenuous and annoying, but fun and rewarding altogether. Spent a week at a camp, helping out little children with performing arts. Greeeat...

LOL So I have some questions here, let's tackle them one by one. I can only get through three, so let's see who the lucky ones are...

Q: There is this girl that I have been friends with forever, and I'm starting to have feelings for her. I don't know what I should do... should I tell her how I feel, or should I keep my mouth shut just so that we can stay such good friends? - Don't Wanna Be FriendZoned, via Tumblr

JAAG: Oh my goodness, its like you have been stalking me :) Firstly, I've been in your situation before, so let me just say that it has its pros and cons. On one hand, you know everything about this girl, what she likes, dislikes, and stuff like that. On the other hand, you hit the nail on the head: if anything happens, what happens to your friendship? After going through something like that twice, I feel like anything can change and you can get back to where you were after waiting it out a bit.
I was exploring on Youtube before I began this post, and I found this song that can totally relate to your situation... and honestly, I'm falling in love with this guy, right here <3 Jason Chen, Chinese cutie <3 Enjoy, and good luck! It's called "Best Friend" by Jason Chen

Q: All my boyfriend can talk to me about is sex. He won't talk to me about anything else, but I'm not ready for sex. What can I do? - via Twitter

JAAG: Sweetheart, he is totally not worth your time. LEAVE HIM! LOL Okay, so I shouldn't tell you how to live your relationships... but at the same time, take this as a warning flag. The only reason he isn't leaving you yet is that he really really wants you to have sex with him. Turn the tables and take off on him first. This guy isn't worth your time.. find someone that will treaet you and your virginity as a gift.

Q: Gift ideas for my parents' 20th wedding anniversary?? - via Twitter

JAAG: Good for your parents, making it at 20 years already! And good for you for going to get them a gift! :) Honestly, you will probably know your parents way way better than I do... but a really good gift idea is a scrapboo/photo album to showcase all the wonderful memories that you as a family have shared. That's my personal favourite :) Good luck on finding a gift for them!

WOW. New boyfriend up there ^^ Jason Chen <3

LOL In my dreams.

Life is going pretty well, so it seems. Someone is going to Florida in August... someone named MEEEE <3 Also, love life seems t be going pretty spectacular, someone asked me about that the other day. It's going great! The best time is always to be in love with someone,  I guess, that time before you're in a relationship and just crushing on them :) Makes you dream more...

oh well. STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! Also, enjoy some randomness here... www.mariachelle-annaclare.tumblr.com :)

summer loving,

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment