Smile!

Smile!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last day of July!

Whoa, there! July 31st already? Where did July go? Where did the time go??

This is insanity!

Anyways, I got a ton more questions from you guys. You are probably all the coolest blog followers ever!

I just finished another day of camp... excrutiating, but you get through it. Its really rewarding when the kids finally listen to you and understand things and learn new things. So fun but I think my voice is going.. my choir director isn't going to be too happy about that one >.<"

Oh well, here we go. Less talking, more writing, more answering!

Q: I love my girlfriend so, so much. We've been dating since 7th grade, and we just graduated from high school. We're both 18, and I can't wait another day for her to go on as just my girlfriend.. I want to marry her! Do you think its too early? - Don't Wanna Be A Bachelor Forever, via Tumblr

JAAG: Awwe, don't worry, I highly doubt that you will be a bachelor! But you know what, good for yo uand your girlfriend for committing to such a long lasting relationship, and showing to her how much you love and appreciate her! Honestly, it's totally up to you. You and her both have to sit down and discuss this. We aren't talking about a T-shirt that you can buy and return a couple days later because it doesn't fit or because you don't like it.. this is MARRIAGE! You have to decide, and she does also, if you both are ready for this long term commitment (If you ask me, you both seem really ready!) You also need to ask whether or not you are both ready to start a family. Do you both really want to put off school for the sake a your family, or will you finish school first before you have children? There are a lot of variables in place, as well as the financial aspect. Think through this, talk to your parents, and really really think long and hard before you get down on one knee and propose to her. Best of luck and congratulations to both of you for getting this far!!

Q: I think I'm lesbian. What do I do now? - via Twitter

JAAG: I'm the wrong person to ask, because I'm not. Good for you, though, for being true to yourself and realizing that you want to come through with such a big part of your life. I would say continue living your life and continue being the good friend you are. If you haven't told anyone yet, just be yourself. Tell someone that you can trust and that won't blow the whole thing out of proportion or leave you in your time of need. This is a big step in your life! Live it through day by day, and just be you. There is no one else like you.

Q: What are your thoughts on long distance relationships? Like, the ones where I'm here, and my boyfriend is going halfway across the world? - via Twitter

JAAG: This is interesting. I've actually been in a long distance relationship before. My boyfriend at the time didn't go as far as yours did; mine only went across the country away from me, so still fairly close but not close enough where we could both meet halfway and go grab a Starbucks or something. You could look at it as you won't be spending all your time with him, so there isn't the potential "getting bored" that some couples face because they spend all their time with each other. The thing is though, with his distance, even short visits maybe be difficult to coordinate because he is there, and you are here. On the other hand, you may have to take this as a sign of saying that this isn't meant to be. Some people can only tolerate long distance for so long, and sometimes people get antsy (not saying that you will, but its a possibility). You or your boyfriend might eventually fall for someone else, but then you won't be able to date them because technically, you are still in a relationship! It all comes down to how much you love him (okay, that sounds mean). You have to talk to him and communicate to him where you want this to go, so as to not let yourself or him miss out on a potential soulmate. If you do want to continue this relationship, not to worry! We are in the age of instant communcation: we have Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr... You have plenty of ways to talk to him on a regular basis!

Q: I heard that you were a singer/songwriter on your Tumblr. What do you write about? I want to write a song, but I don't know where to start.  - via Email

JAAG: Wow, something unrelated to relationships! :) That's true, I am a singer/songwriter and I absolutely adore writing songs in my spare time! My piano is my baby! Well, I usually write about songs that are true and relatable to my life. Usually there are three themes to the songs I write: 1) Songs about a boy that I wish was mine; 2) Songs about a boy who is mine and its about how much I love him; or 3) A break up song/I hate you type of song. Trust me, I've written a lot of those ;)
You really have to write about something that has happened to you. I once wrote a song about my Grandmother who passed away a couple years ago. That helped me cope and also helped me reminicse about all the times we spent together. Good luck on your songwriting!

___________________________________________________________
Alrighty, I guess I'm off. My exam is in a week or so.... take care. Another tiring yet interesting coupld days await me...

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! The sun is shining, and if you're reading this... you're still alive. GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!

love,

rachelrae  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment