Smile!

Smile!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Studying in the Summertime ):

Well, I guess the bright side is that my exam is on Friday, and after that I won't have to study for another test until September rolls around. Fingers crossed that my exam will go smoothly, and that maybe, just maybe, my first major test for school will be in October?...

Three questions today:

Q: How can I tell my boyfriend to stop making fun of my friends? - via Twitter

JAAG: So here's the thing, this should be a signal to you that this boyfriend needs re-evaluating. At the same time, this signal should be LOUD and CLEAR. If this guy is dissing your friends and shows no signs of stopping his immature behaviour, you need to talk to him. Have a werious conversation with him, and tell him that not only do your friends not appreciate the words coming out of his mouth, but you don't either. Tell him that you aren't joking around and that this could be the end of the relationship should he choose to not listen to you. All in all, follow your instincts: if at first he does well but ends up reverting back to boyfriend 1.0, then you can kiss this relationship goodbye.

Q: I see on your Tumblr that you like both Niall Horan from 1D and Logan Henderson from BTR. Which one do you like the most? (my money is on Logan since you have a blog for him) - via Tumblr

JAAG: Well honestly, I like both of them equally. If you really want to get in deeper, I liked Logan more just because BTR came out before 1D did, but it really is difficult to choose. Also, check out my blog again and ask me again whether or not I can choose between Logan, Niall, or Vin Diesel. There is no competition there... :)

Q: What are some of the things that you look for in a boy?  - via Twitter

JAAG: I've stopped looking at solely appearances, because I learned that 1) that gets you nowhere and 2) sometimes it may get you in trouble. Now I look for someone who is respectful, responsible and funny. If I like a person who can't respect me, my family or my friends, then this relationship is clearly not going to work out. If you wnat to love me, you will have to love all of me, and that includes the people that are dear to me. Also, it would be a bonus if the guy is cute <3

Okay, well that was exhilirating.. thanks again everyone for bearing with me! I might have another post up next week depending on the time I have after work, but then after that, its adios amigos!  I'm off to Florida for two weeks, and then school is going to restart. Where did summer even go?...

"Summer should get a speeding ticket."

Okay, so before I go, how about you guys take a vote: Who is hotter?

 Logan Henderson ^^



Vin Diesel (sorry I couldn't find a GIF) ^^


Or Niall Horan? ^^

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! Wish me luck on that exam, and I will surely think of you guys while I'm tanning away in Florida ;)

Have a good rest of the summer! A little bird told me that there are only 27 days left until we get back to metal lockers, classes changing every hour and cafeteria food.

cheers!

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment