Smile!

Smile!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Summerlike Weather :)

Well, it's about time that we got some sunshine around this part of town. Enough with the doom and gloom of the rain... this is what we are talking about!

Although a radio station has it right...

"We are totally in love with the weather now, but next week, we will be wishing for the rain again."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Anyways, I got my learner's license this morning. I'm pretty happy. I was really worried; I got there early with my mom and my sister and we were the first ones in line just so that we could make sure that we got it done and over with.

People were coming in after me and the people behind the desk were like, "Oh welcome back" or "here to try again?"

I was so scared... was it really that difficult? I didn't know. But I hoped that I could get it done in one shot. I mean, $15 a try? Seriously? Ouuuuch...

Cool, so I have some more questions. I was going to do a live video reply of this one just to try something new, but my camera didn't have enough space in minutes.. and at the same time, the playback had no sound so I have no idea how retarded I would sound :P Also, I would have to see how I would edit it as well... but here we go:

Q: I have been best friends with this guy (we're both guys, FYI) for a really long time, ever since kindergarten and stuff. Now we're both going to be seniors next year at the same school. This past year there was a girl that we both saw at the same time and we literally called dibs on her at the same time, like, word for word "She's mine." I don't want to fight him, but I really want to talk to her and possibly date her. Any advice? - via Tumblr

JAAG: Thanks for the clarification, sweetheart. It's good to know what gender I'm working with here ;)
Now, as girls, we have this thing called "sisters before misters" and another one, although I know that it's not very appropriate to say here... so surely, as guys, you guys have something similar? Like a bro code or something?
Look, if you two are as close as you say you are, then I hope you won't let a girl get in between you two because that would be very unfortunate to give up after so much history. I could say "Let the girl decided" but trust me, that never works because you both will be trying to outcompete each other. I would say forget about the girl, and try not to meet one girl at the same time, because that would lead you both to the current problem you guys are in. If he really is your best friend, then he would hear you out when you say that you don't want to fight over something that is so petty and so unsure! Hopefully you both will find respectable girls to date in the future :)

Q: My mom and my dad have been fighting a lot over my boyfriend. My dad hates him and thinks that he is being a bad influence on me, and my mom adores him and is already planning our wedding! What should I do to bring peace to my family? - via Tumblr

JAAG: This is a tricky situation, because it's not just you and your boyfriend but it's also inclusive of your parents as well, and your parents clearly don't see eye to eye on this situation. Sit down with your dad and your mom, and see if you can figure out what causes your dad to feel this way about your boyfriend. For example, is it because he doesn't like his tattoos, or his piercings (if any)? Well, unfortunately these things are almost close to irreversible, but you can manage how you cover up the tattoos or maybe your boyfriend can opt not to wear any piercings when he comes over for dinner. If you really love your boyfriend, that try and make a stand to you dad that you really love him and that you can't part with him. I hope that this doesn't bring anymore adversity to your family, but communication, communication, communication is all I can offer you.

Q: Is it possible that you are a guy doing all this blogging? - Questioning You, via Twitter

JAAG: Is it possible that you are a creep and are creeping me? LOLOLOL  I almost died laughing when I read this.. I can guarantee that I am 100% girl and nothing more than that. Don't believe me? www.mariachelle-annaclare.tumblr.com I'm sure you can find proof there :)

So yeah, you know what? Check out my tumblr. I made sure that there are tons of juicy links there to click and check out stuff, and made sure that they all work and that they can all bring you back here and to my twitter. Cheers!

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! If you see me behind the wheel, don't hesitate to wave! ;)

Your lovely new driver,

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment