Smile!

Smile!

Monday, July 16, 2012

You are the only one I'd promise the stars.


"Promise the Stars" by We the Kings

I'm so tired. I've been constantly studying for a music history exam that is happening next month for me. Not too thrilled, and I hope I can get a decent mark on it.. :$

Meanwhile, the sun is finally back out! Yesterday's outing with my besties in the states was filled with clouds and a gray sky...It was totally fine though. Shopping scores all around! Yup, the things I shouldn't be doing when I have a hard exam coming up.. but everyone deserves a study break once in a while, right? ;)

I was scrolling through Tumblr and was checking my inbox when I found this question:

"How did you get such beautiful skin? :$" via Tumblr

So I'll answer that here...

Honestly I used to have terrible skin and it was constantly breaking out on me, which sucked. Recently I don't know what happened, maybe diet or constant face washing, but its getting better (and I'm going to blame you if I jinx that) :P Anyhow, what I really like to use is St. Ives products. In the morning I use a Apricot face wash, and at night when I shower I use a St. Ives facial wash in Fresh Skin. Also, it really helps if you moisturize in the morning. I like Jergens cream :) And always eat tons of fruits and veggies, as weird as that is! Fruits and vegetables are filled with water which help your skin out a ton :) And I take that as a compliment, thank you very much <3

Anyways, I don't think that today I had enough questions to answer... *hint nudge cough cough wink* so I'm going to leave it up to you guys to make it interesting for me. I'll be back soon enough to answer your questions, don't you worry your little heads. For now, enjoy summer while I slave away at 400 years worth of musical history. kthanks.

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! Mandarin orange and nude nails <3 Gotta love summer colours. If you get restless, dear children, you can find something more inspirational at www.mariachelle-annaclare.tumblr.com :)

Take care,

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment