Smile!

Smile!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bullet for My Valentine, Anyone?

Hello everyone, summer just started and its looking pretty optimistic as of now. I think that the weather is supposed to change, but hopefully the meteorologists in my area are wrong..

Anyhow, this is interesting. I didn't know that girls are so good at getting into fights over nothing and the big reason why is because of misunderstanding. I honestly don't get why we are so good at it, but I guess I should know, because recently I got tied into such a debacle... anyways, wish me luck while I try to sort this mess out... :P

Questions, here we go, let them roll...

Q: Hi JAAG, I was wondering, there is a guy that I really like, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back. What can I do to get over him? - via Email

JAAG: Whoa girl, I don't like that negative attitude you have going on there. What do you mean "I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back"? No one, not even you, know that until you a) have given it a try or b) he has made it public to you and everyone else that he doesn't like you. If he hasn't done that yet, I say, what have you got to lose? I currently am in the same boat as you, my dear, although I hope that your boy isn't graduated and leaving the school like mine...
Anyways, I say try your luck. The worst that can happen is that he doesn't like you back and that he is completely immature about it. I hope for you that this boy that you have fallen for is one that will take it as a sentiment and flattery as oppsed to getting scared and running in the opposite direction. Keep it light, keep it real. I know it will be difficult to tell him how you feel, but trust me, if you do it in person, you can make sure that you get what you want across, see his reaction, and he will definitely dig your honesty :) Best of Luck!

Q: I recently got a new boyfriend, and he is really into the partying scene. I'm scared that I might get drugged or something, and he isn't too thrilled. He keeps telling me that if I really did love him, I would say yes to the party. - via Tumblr

JAAG: And I say, if he really did love you, he wouldn't think twice about taking you to any party in the near future.
Just reading that made me sick, because honey, you deserve so much better. I'm not even joking. A guy who doesn't respect your morals and boundaries is just not grown up enough for you, and I'm sorry that this may seem blunt, but you have to move on from him. Get out of this relationship stat before things escalate and you find yourself in a situation that you don't want to be in. If he persists that you are breaking his heart, pulls the guilt trip card on you or pursues you after the break up with violence or bullying, tell your parents, teachers, administration, counsellors or a friend that you can trust. Build up a support network before, during, and post break up to prevent anything from happening to you. The last thing you want is to get hurt because you broke up with a guy for the betterment of your life.

Q: What is your biggest fear in life? -via Twitter

JAAG: That's a new one. Well, I'm afraid of bugs. Yes, I said it. I hate spiders and bugs and anything that has more than 4 legs. Its so undesirable.
Aside from that, I'm afraid of getting my heart broken again. Just like any other person, I've been there. The funny thing people tell me is, "oh, you have a relationship advice blog, you must be a relationship guru!" ... In reality, I'm totally not. I'm just an ordinary girl who is looking for her Prince Charming. The only thing I'm remotely close to being a guru on is listening. I enjoy talking with friends and listening if they feel like they have no one that they can talk to. That's why I'm here for you guys. But back to your question, that is probably the biggest thing that I fear, and that is a boy breaking my heart.

So, summer has finally begun! Things are starting to look up.

Someone recently asked me what type of music I listen to.. while I like the pop/Top 40 type of stuff, I;'m kinda leaning over to the metal/emo rock stuff too... :)

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!! Summer 2012 only happens once in your life, so live it up! This is my mantra this summer, and I hope that you will make it yours too :)

Take care,

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment