Smile!

Smile!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Wow, I woke up this morning to the sound of birds chirping and sun streaming through my window. What a beautiful day! :)

I have a couple Twitter questions from my lovely blog readers. Here we go, I promised I would answer them, didn't I?

Q: How do i get a guy that i don't like AT ALL to stop following me around? - Stalker Trouble, via Twitter

JAAG: You should talk to him, but don't make it too personal but also, don't do this in front of his friends either to hurt his ego. Pull him aside and tell him exactly how you feel about him and your friendship with him (if there is any friendship in existence). But no flirty moves! Just be yourself and make it simple. Good luck!

Q: There is this guy that showed interest in me, but after one date, he disappeared. What happened? - Disappearing Date, via Twitter

JAAG: There are two scenarios that I can think up after reading this: 1) He is a total player, and he was just stringing you along as another "score". This is unfortunate, but the truth is, some guys do that for the thrill and to show off to their guy friends. The other scenario might be just as valid, 2) He really is interested in you, but now he feels like he is too vulnerable and too far in. He wants to take things slow, and is scared about how you feel. What I can suggest is to Facebook the guy or call him, and see what he says. If there is no response, then you know what to expect, which isn't much. If he seems a little interested, then keep talking about things that got you both interested in each other in the first place.

Q: Do you believe in fate and soulmates? - Starry Eyed, via Twitter

JAAG: hahaha, this is a cute one. Honestly, what I do believe in is that there is a right person for everyone, because we all have a plan for us from God. I've been hurt enough to learn that there really aren't such things as fairy tales and Prince Charmings. The only way I will believe in stuff like that is when there really is one that asks me to a first date and ends up marrying me... so I guess, in a twisted way I do, but I wouldn't call it soulmates and fate, I would call it God's plan. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, Thanks for all the Twitter questions! Keep them coming, guys! Don't forget, you can get your questions me through email or through my personal Twitter, @raerachelrae, or the blog twitter, @JAAG143.

Enjoy the rest of the spring break weekend, its all we got until we're back in school! :)

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! I'd like to dedicate this song to all the spring break-ers out there: enjoy the sunshine, we finally have some!

This makes me think of summery days, even though its still spring. Big Time Rush - "City is Ours"

Own the weekend, and enjoy!

Love,
rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment