Smile!

Smile!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

time for catching up

hello universe,

please keep in your hearts and prayers the people of Japan. the world is praying for you. they need our help more than ever so please, HELP OUT! :)

now, for me, life has just seem to make a 180 degree turn. i'm so thankful for people like you for reading. i'm thankful for family and friends when it seems like i am the only one left that can fend for myself.

THANKS FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE!


there's a quote for inspiration, especially if you're like me and like to take pictures. i love my camera, even if sometimes it acts like a tempermental two year old child ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

break in segment. someone asked me a question very recently (read: a couple minutes ago) so i will answer it now, if that's alright...

it turns out that there is some guy following me by the username @sexychickfinder. anyone know who that is? (i have no idea who you are, but i guess in someways this is quite, er, flattering?...)

@sexychickfinder asks: what do you look for in a guy? can i be your guy? ;) ;)

okaay, sexychickfinder guy. i will answer only the first question for obvious reasons.

what exactly do i look for in a guy? well, i would like someone honest and full of respect. there is no point in me dating you if we don't base our relationship on respect. if you don't respect me, my family or friends, my life and religion, then you can FORGET IT.

i don't have a preference. regardless of race, if you are honest, witty, respectful, a hard-worker and fun to be around, then i'd love to be with you. there are so many people that i have met that have earned their few badges and merits here and there according to my guidelines, but i have yet to meet the ONE. SPECIAL. GUY. who can get me all those things and much more. i don't want my love to be just a one-sided thing; i need COMMITMENT and EQUALITY in my relationship. i need someone who can see me through in my darkest times. i need someone who can let me BE FREE, and BE ME.

so, @sexychickfinder guy, i hope this helps. maybe (or most-likely) we won't meet, but i hope you can find somebody to love. pardon the Justin Bieber cliche.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




so yeah, life.

it goes on, people. don't let anything hold you back from being you! there is no point in hanging out with people who make you feel like you're worthless.

to quote P!nk,

"You are perfect to me."

the song "Perfect" by P!nk is quite inspirational. of course, there are some words that are included in that lyric if you choose to search it up, but it's not really something i can put on my blog, if you know what i mean :) be good!

so yeah, how goes it? i hope everyone is doing well.

on the flip side to all this rain we have been getting in our town, it's one week away from spring break!
i can't believe it! the year has gone by so fast, it's almost like...

...a blur. wow. pretty soon the school year will be over, and then it's summer time! :)

in terms of catching up? well, nothing really happens in my life. it all happens in my head.

one thing you should all know is that my head is full of randomness. i am not joking. if we all had the ability to look inside each other's heads, i must admit that mine would be quite a scary sight.

just a fair warning. :P



















i think that people who understand life are people that are like this kid right here. i wish that that kid was me...

so yeah. to quote one of my favorite bands, Big Time Rush,

"...it's the only life you got, so you gotta live it big time."

and that is very true. STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!  peace out to you all, and peace all over the world.

Rachel Rae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment