Smile!

Smile!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

it's all over now...

so, people. spring break is over. i'm kind of sad, but to quote Nelly Furtado, "Why do all good things come to an end?"

well because they do, okay? GET ON WITH IT.

my spring break was really fun! palm springs, california, is a beautiful place that is sunny and you see palm trees everywhere. it's sometimes pretty windy, but you get used to it. and get this: it gets up to 30 degrees Celsius. and this is barely spring time!

so yeah, people, how is life? i feel very relaxed after my fun week and a bit in the sun. and the shopping? don't even get me started!....

i like that people like to ask questions. i ask a lot of questions myself. so that's why i created my own formspring.me account so that my email doesn't get too over-spammed with messages. but yes, keep them questions coming! :)

today i won't post a music clip, but i will leave you with this...

isn't that cute? and don't think that it's overrated just because valentine's day is over... think of all the joy you can bring when you love someone! <3 :) just saying...

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE. don't despair, children: the next long weekend is probably Easter weekend! Cheers! :)

love, rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment