Smile!

Smile!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

PALM DESERT!

SNAAP PEOPLE!

spring vacay is taking place in California, the US of A!

PALM DESERT! i've never been there in my life, but still, it sounds like a heck of a lot of fun! it'll actually be sunny!...


"Til I Forget About You" by BTR, another good song!... can't wait can't wait!

so where exactly is palm desert you say?


okay, so i don't know where it is. but apparently it's a BIG DEAL. like, for people who enjoy golfing, it's a BIG DEAL.

so what's the haps, peoples? and yes, to answer the many questions i got in my inbox last night, i did create my formspring.me account, so if you want to ask me any questions, you can contact me there. i'll post all responses on the account and from there it will be posted on Twitter and i think on my blog (aka RIGHT HERE) as well.

http://formspring.me/raerachelrae is where it's at. shoot. ask me anything...


LOL my dear Logan Henderson <3 so cute, so Ninja-wannabe :)

don't worry, i won't freak out like you see here. by the way, i think that Ninjas are cool and i would like to be one :)

so yeah, i'm gonna be away for all of the vacation at Palm Desert, i hope i don't dry up :P this probs means i won't be blogging for quite some time, but by April i PROMISE that i will have another blogpost up. if not, check out my WordPress account (i believe it is rachelrae14.wordpress.com or something) and of course, Twitter, for all the latest random tweets.

and keep the questions coming via formspring.me and email! i mean, who doesn't like to have their email spammed with tons of random email?

happy spring break, everyone! it's the best time of our lives, so live it up so that it doesn't pass you by!


using a Big Time Rush cliche...the city is ours. make full use of spring break! STAY SAFE! and you know it...

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! love you all, and see you on the other side of the break!

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment