Smile!

Smile!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

LIFE.

Hello again, world wide web. before i start, blogspot.com finally works with me to let me add more than one pic to my posts..... and even better? ANIMATED PICS! keep reading...

oh by the way, Happy March to everyone! 2011 seems to go by pretty fast, or maybe it's just me...

so yeah, I got a ton of messages via private Tweet voicing their opinion on Justin Bieber's haircut: hit or miss? from last time. I just saw it the other day in a picture of HIM AND SELENA GOMEZ?

what is this world coming to? and Selena, sweetheart, what happened to Taylor Lautner?
or better yet, Nick Jonas?
ran.dom. a pic to set the mood here, ladies and gents.

so Bieber's haircut for me is going to have to  be a miss. for someone like me who isn't actually into Bieber and what he does, this came as quite a shock...

ZOMG the powers of Google.

So friendly and faithful followers, how's life?

I hope it is treating you well :) for myself, life has now turned around. I'm so thankful to have an amazing family to grow up with, cool friends to talk and chill with, and wonderful people to just ...

...let out all my frustrations to, in hopes that they can shed some light and nod and smile and tell me "it's gonna be okay!"

Life as I know it turned around today. Or rather, yesterday. because i have the most amazing friends and teachers and family and even (yes even) my sisters to talk to. PEOPLE, I LOVE YOU! Don't be haters!

Finally everything seems to be back to normal, with my feet back on the ground. The world has finally come to terms.... or i have come to terms with it.

now, if only JB could actually hit puberty properly, then perhaps the world would be complete. OOH, and if it stopped snowing in March. that would be great too!

final words... Justin Bieber fell off a ladder while trying to climb to the top, in hopes to find puberty... LOL Mr. Cabralda :)





ZOMG the good of Google, yet again :)

well, my friendsies, i have been sweetly reminded that i have a French test to study for. anyone who would like to do it for me can contact me via Twitter. you know the name...

and you know the catchphrase...

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE.  let the smiley tell it to you...



Peace and Love, everyone! Don't get caught up in the moment, and find people to spend life with, because if you don't, your life will pass you by without. you. knowing. it.

Love always, rachelrae xx

PS, here is something to keep you feelin' totally carefree...
 bubbles for life! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment