Smile!

Smile!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Nightmares Won't End!

So for some reason or another I'm having weird nightmares... anyone have any idea on how to stop them? I've tried many different things but I keep getting them every night. It's strange.

Here we go, I got a couple Tumblr questions.. let the Q and A begin :)

Q: Do you think it would be wrong for me to go out with my friend's ex of 6 months? I really like him, he really likes me, and my friend hates him because he despised her family. They borke up because of that. What do you think? - Stuck in the Middle, via Tumblr

JAAG: Hmmm, it seems to me that you truly are stuck in the middle as your nickname implies. Here's the thing: it's kind of unspoken rule that you don't date a friend's ex, no matter how long, no matter who hates whom or who broke up with whom. It kinda sucks for the other party. Plus, this girl hates this guy? And you want to date him? She may not be too jealous of the fact that you and her ex are a bit of a thing now, but she may get a little jealous when she wants to hang out with strictly you and you already have a date night planned... and let's just say that a date with both your new boyfriend and your best friend may be a little more than awkward. Ultimately it's your choice: how much do you value the friendship, and how much do you value the relationship that you have with this boy? How much are you willing to risk in this friendship for this boy that likes you back? Think about it, and talk to your friend about it too before you do anything that may split you two apart.

Q: Every time I get a new piece of clothing, my boyfriend harps on me for it and says it's ugly. He is always insisting that I go shopping with him so that he can tell me what looks good on me. He says that he is concerned for my image... and I'm starting to wonder if that's true. - Not Model Enough, via Tumblr

JAAG: You and I are on the same wavelength, so that's a good sign. It's good that you realize that this guy may be thinking more about his image than yours. If he really did care about you, this image thing would have never surfaced. You need to be straight with him: Ask him for a couple pointers and hear him out for a bit, but also be firm and tell him that you don't appreciate when he calls your new clothes 'ugly'. After you tell him so, give him some time to readjust his hateful mouth. If there is no change, you may need to reconsider this relationship and find someone that will love you for all of you and not just your clothes!

Q: There is this girl that I really like, but she is a year older than I am. I heard that she doesn't date younger guys, but she is really, really nice. I see her all the time in the library after school reading something like "War and Peace" or "Oliver Twist", books that I'm into (I'm a geek, I know). I'm afraid to approach her, but I want to talk to her and maybe get her to like me back. What should I do? - The Library boy, via Tumblr

JAAG: Just be yourself! That's all I can tell you to. Be brave, be bold and make a comment about the book that she is reading... then maybe you two can have a nice conversation over something you both enjoy!

Well that's a wrap for now, apparently I am strapped for time... stay out of trouble and don't forget to smile! happy thanksgiving everyone!

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment