Smile!

Smile!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Simple, Easy, Straightforward

Firstly, I just would like to share this amazing British boyband that I have stumbled upon while listening to music on Youtube.... the amazing things you can find :') They were originally called The Grove but they have now changed their band name to Lawson. This is their new single, "Standing in the Dark" from their new album Chapman Squares. I was blown away by how good they sound together and the fact that they are all very cute <3


SO GOOD.

Anyhow, this week has been pretty easy and simple, which makes me happy. It gives me time to think and catch up with things that I may be behind on. You may have noticed that I began blogging regularly on the Saturday morning... hopefully that will continue. I can't promise that it will but I will try my best to do so and get to your questions ASAP :)

Here we go: I found some of these interesting. Where do you find the capacity to think up some of these questions? I guess we are all very curious beings... ;)

The first thing I would like to address is this Facebook status-y thing that has a bunch (I believe there are 50 of them) questions that was sent to be via email... some really, really random questions.....

Q: Please answer this as fully and extensively as possible. I feel like I don't really know you that well as a blogger. I know its a lot more questions from one person that you usually get, but this would mean a lot to me. My friend posted this on facebook and I would like to see how you do with this. - via Email.

JAAG: Um. Well, then, I will try my best. (my answers are in blue)
 Ever cheated on someone? How many times?:
I've never cheated on anyone because I've been cheated on myself. The feeling when you find out that you've been cheated on is the worst in the world, and I don't want anyone to feel that way.
 How old were you when you lost your virginity? Or if you are a virgin, what age do you think you’ll lose it at?:
 I'll lose it when I'm ready = after I'm married = currently do not know what age I will get married at.
Are you “in love” with somebody?
Currently, no,
 Have you ever done anything sexual on your parents bed?:
That would be disgusting, gross and down right strange. NO.
Ever been “the other person” in an affair?:
No. 
How many people do you have a crush on right now?:
At the present moment that I answer this, there is  no one. Honestly..
Ever had a one night stand?
no.
Ever gotten drunk and couldn’t remember the night?:
I don't even drink. I don't really like the taste onf any alcohol.
 Ever had a crush on your neighbor?:
Well, all the obys in my neighbourhood are really young, like, 4 years younger than me... and they are gross and immature.
 Ever snuck out of the house?:
Funny question, but no.
 If you’re underage, do you still drink and/or smoke cigarettes?:
I am underage, so no and no.
 Ever attempted suicide?:
Thought about, yes; tried, no.
 Ever been to therapy? What for?:
When I had Mollaret's, I had to go to therapy and rehabilitation because of the medicine.
 Have you ever been so upset that you stopped eating?:
For me it's the opposite: if I get upset I do eat. Not a lot, but I would still eat.
 Are you clinically depressed? Are you taking anything for it?
I suffer from situational depression. I'm not quite sure if it's clinical yet; there has been no set diagnosis.
 How old were you when you first got kissed?:
If we're talking pecks on the cheek, I would have to say 12. Sweet, innocent, pecks on the lips, 13. Total makeout, 16. It was last week.
 Ever been in a relationship and wanted to end it, but stuck with it for some reason?
If I was in a relationship that I was unhappy in, it didn't seem fair to stay in the relationship for the sake of being in a relationship and leading the other person on, especially when they still love you. I've been in situations like that twice, but  Inever stuck around just because. That would be unfair.
Did you ever run away? How long were you gone for and what happened?:
The childhood naiveness of running away and hoping that people will be sorry that they ever got angry at you or made fun of you in the first place... thought about it, never went through with it.
 Do you ever lie to yourself about things so much that you believe it?
As much as I can lie to people about being fine when they ask me 'how are you?', I know myself too well. I can't lie to myself because I'm too realistic with my goals and what I want for my life.
 Have you ever liked someone when you were dating someone else?
No, because to me, that's the step into the cheating territory, and cheating is bad.
. Ever dated a friend’s ex?:
No, because that is just wrong. I wouldn't want a best friend doing that to me, so likewise,  I shouldn't do that to them
 Ever done something with your friend’s significant other?:
No. that's wrong.
Did anyone ever confide in you about being gay/lesbian?:
Two people so far. My first ex told me while we were together that he was bisexual. I had a friend once that told me that she was a lesbian. I don't have anything against homosexual people, but it was strange to hear that she was in love with me.
Do you know of someone who has done a horrible crime but never got caught?
No
.Ever stole a large sum of money?:
No, my future is too important for me to have it tainted with a police record over money that isn't mine.
Ever got a piercing behind your parents’ back?:
I am scared of needles. I would want them to be with me when I get my first piercing.
 What’s your #1 biggest fear?:
SPIDERS
Have you ever faced that fear? What happened?:
I confront them on a day to day basis. I scream really loudly.

Q: Would you consider yourself and introvert or an extrovert? - via Twitter

JAAG: Good question. I think about that a lot. Sometimes I think of myself as an introvert, but other times I think of myself as an extrovert. I'm kind of an in between of some sorts; an introverted extrovert if that even makes any sense. Some days I can fair well in social situations, but some days I just really do not want to be talked to because it is awkward to me.

Q: Describe the best summer romance you ever had :) - via Tumblr

JAAG: Honestly, there have been a lot of flings that have happened that either the guy ended or I've ended, but each one was unforgettable. Now that I'm older, I have a little more freedom. This past summer I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and I met this guy.. he's my age and he's from the east coast. He is adorable <3 We spent a lot of time together and he took me dancing and we even pulled a Titanic on the front of the boat. Nevertheless, when the time came to say goodbye, we just held onto to each other and traded info. He did kiss me, and he looks amazing in a suit and tie <3

Q: You come across as a really literate person. What are you currently reading right now? - via Twitter

JAAG: Well gee, thanks for saying that I am smart and literate. I've been reading since age 3.
I currently am reading Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina. It is quite the love story. There are parts about Russian farming that I find dry so I skip those parts, but the actual love story complete with the affiars and the bitter betrayals keeps me up all night in anticipation, flipping through he book page by page. If you ever get the chance, I suggest reading it, and I'm not even done yet!

Q: Would you consider yourself a tea person or a coffee person? - via Tumblr

JAAG: I cannot call myself a coffee person because personally, the taste of regualr coffee (ie Americano, Colombian, etc) with cream and sugar is unappealing to me. I do however like lattes or mochas. I would call myself more of a tea person. I love tea, it keeps me awake and doesn't put me to sleep (coffee does, strangely enough.)

Q: What is the best part of your day? - via Twitter

JAAG: Being able to wake up alive. It's the best feeling in the world :)

So I thank you for all your questions... can you believe that September is basically over?? Where has the time gone, I feel so old... :')

Meanwhile, STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! Enjoy the last couple days of September, the sunshine, the Autumn breeze and the coloured leaves falling from the trees... I should be a poet. :P

love and such,

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment