Smile!

Smile!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving long weekend everyone! I am truly blessed to have such an amazing and loving God, first and foremost, such amazing family and friends and teachers and people that help me through everything. To be alive, most of all, is a blessing in itself. Also, thank you to all of you! All your questions are very interesting, shall we say, and it makes me really think about things. :)

Today will not be a question answering day (awwww...) but rather a random comment day. It is a big blessing to find out that I am actually of some help to you guys! This is from a email, and it really makes me feel special. i have a name but no idea who this person is, but thank you to this person anyways!

Here we go... This is from Sadie:

"Thank you so much for everything you have said to me! I finally got over my ex, and now I am living my life better than ever. Thanks for all your encouraging words and all your inspirational posts! Keep rocking on!"   


aww. i feel really amazing now. thank you thank you thank you!


Also, i'd like to take this opportunity, since it is thanksgiving weekend and all, to personally thank everyone for their well wishes concerning my health. it is so awesome to have complete strangers telling me that they are praying for me and stuff like that. Treatment starts this coming week and will go for about 6-8 weeks, depending on how responsive my system is. This treatment bout will determine whether or not i will do another set of test and treatments in the new year.

so once again (i feel like a broken record, but still. you guys are so awesome, and it's THANKSGIVING!) thank you for reading my blog, asking questions, commenting, your follows, and your well wishes.

I hope that you and your family and close ones have an amazing thanksgiving weekend. eat a lot of turkey for me, kayys? :)

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE. even though it is Thanksgiving weekend, i should get started on my homework and stop procrastinating. as always, keep your questions coming, and the next time i post i will FOR SURE answer another 5. Thanks so much, everyone! <3

Love Etc,
rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment