Smile!

Smile!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

EVEN MORE QUESTIONS!

Okay, let's get straight down to it. I chose the first three questions from my email and this is what happened:

1. I think that I am bi, but I have a girlfriend. what am I gonna do with her? 

JAAG: this is way outta my zone, kid. in my little brain, i would hope that you are just being yourself and not changing anything about you, because anything that's less about you ISN'T you, if you know what i mean (:
I guess the truth would be the best mode of action in this circumstance. tell her how you feel and how things have changed.. of course, be sure that you realize that while this truth may be liberating for you, but it might come as a shock to her. be careful with what you do and go about this gently. good luck, and good on you!

2. My parents hate my boyfriend, even though he is nice and polite and everything! i invited him over for dinner and he said yes without any hesitation... so what's wrong with them?


JAAG: hmm, this is quite an interesting one. usually parents are quite thrilled when they are let into such an intimate and personal part of your life. think about it this way: have your parents been the type to be more cautious with things (i.e. perhaps they started to let you go out on your own when you were much older.. and this happened after a heated debate?) and are more uptight. you could say that they aren't used to this new found 'independence' that you have been given, and maybe they feel that they are losing touch with you. TALK TO THEM! include them in your life, tell them that you can't live without them, and ask them what their thoughts are on your new boy. ultimately, the decision is up to you. this guy sounds pretty safe to me.. so work on your parents and hopefully, you'll have the fairytale relationship you always wanted!

3. My girlfriend and I have been going out for several months now. We have our one year coming up soon and I feel like things aren't going as awesome as they used to. what can i do to make things way hotter?


JAAG: Congrats to you and your girl for making it to your 1 year! that's pretty darn special and she must be a very awesome girl, and likewise, you must be a very awesome boyfriend!
how can you make things way 'hotter'? i guess try something new. do you always do the same thing with her time and time again? maybe try and switch it up: if your thing is to watch a movie and have dinner, then maybe try getting a portable DVD player and making a picnic under the stars out of it. Or, try something new and spontaneous: canoeing, hiking, etc... go out of yours and her comfort zone. Best of luck to you both!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lalala, happy halfway through October! I still can't believe that it's halfway through October :)

school is going great, family stuff is well as well, music is outstanding, health is going well .. thanks again for all your well wishes! and of course, love is fabulous. i have the most amazing person in the whole world and i am very blessed to call him my own (:

I am also pleased to announce that from now on, you can shoot your Q's to the OFFICIAL JAAG twitter account. here you go now, and i guarantee it'll be hella easier to shoot your Q's : http://twitter.com/JAAG143

so yeah, STAY OUTTA TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! peace out.. and Halloween is coming soon! get high on candy! :P

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment