Smile!

Smile!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

two down, three more to go...

... meaning work. my job. meh, it's fine and all. if you like chilling with little children all day who have no regards for manners and fight and bicker over the tiniest of tiny things. it's ghetto but fun at the same time.

hey, someone once said that work builds character. i believe that...

so, 21 more days until school starts! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! >>>>>> .................

what's the deal, kids? are you winning?


'Time to Win' by Down With Webster... the boys who understood the 'duh, winning' motto long before  Charlie Sheen came around :)

i'm actually really excited for school , so don't burst my bubble or whatever.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i learned something new the other day, that maybe i should have a long time ago.

i was hung up over a guy that i couldn't have, and it made me sad and depressed when i should have forgot him (hello, Cee Lo Green!) and moved on.

but i didn't.

so now what i understand is that if i forget, then i can move on, be more happy and live my life. get somewhere, some how, in my own pace and time. and i am proud to say that i found someone to love.

i did. and i thought that i wouldn't be able to because this person left such  a scar on my heart, after he used me and broke my heart. </3

but it's all good now. i think that in time to come, he'll be coming back to me trying to win back my forgiveness... but by that time it will be too late for him. i'll 'find someone someday who might actually treat me well' ...


(credits from this amazing song from this amazing singer, 'White Horse' by Taylor Swift)

well, whatever. if he doesn't want me and wants to spend his days with some random girl who doesn't love him the way i do, then too bad, his loss.

I bet you I'm winning, I bet that you're not.


gotta love Down With Webster - 'Whoa is Me' :) they always have something awesome to say ;)

well, gotta split. it's beginning to look a lot like parents running off to Wal-Mart to buy school supplies, and the summer sun has begun to fade, sadly enough. oh well... seasons of love, baby. gotta love school.. for the friends and awesome teachers i mean, erm....


stay good for the rest of the vacay, you only got so many days left to spend in the sun. and before you know it, you'll be back in the classroom for another ten months of pure educational enjoyment. LOVE IT WHILE IT LASTS!

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! i'll keep the countdown posted every so often, hopefully as often as i can fit it into my schedule. a girl's gotta plan her grand entrance for the first day back, y'know, with SWAG.

21 more days. 21 more days. 21 more days...

..where did summer go, and how did it go by so fast???

love and etc..

rachelrae xx


No comments:

Post a Comment