Smile!

Smile!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I thought it was summer?

hello everyone.

so it's summer, right? well, i'm spending the summer writing notes for musical history. it reminds me of school, the only part that i don't particularly enjoy :)

but yeah, there are 27 more days left until school starts. i'm really excited! haha, probably the only online blogger that you'll see that is excited about school. i like seeing my friends and teachers and chilling at school with them, and not at home, bored out of my mind.... LOL


"Summer Girl" by Stereos <3 cute song!

how is everyone's summer going? my summer is going pretty swellular, actually. the weather is nice, music is going pretty good, and life is everything i really want it to be.

so i can't complain.

but, this is what i really am excited for:

LIFE WILL GO ON! SCHOOL IS HERE SOON!

stay out of trouble and don't forget to smile! cheers, ladies and gents! :D

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment