Smile!

Smile!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

tribute to my favorite songs :)

title is pretty self explanatory...just something i put together. enjoy! ;) MUSIC FOR LIFE BABY!

Barely Legal - Push Play


Godspeed - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus


Good to You - Marianas Trench feat. Jessica Lee


You and I Tonight - Faber Drive


Whoa is Me - DOWN WITH WEBSTER!!


Worldwide - Big Time Rush <3


Always on Your Side - Sheryl Crow feat. Sting


Footprints in the Sand - Leona Lewis



That 70s Song - The Cab


Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray

aww yeah :) that right there are some of my favorite songs right off the top of my head. there are plenty more, but let's give your ears a break and your mind a rest...i will do this again some time, and of course, there is plenty of opportunity for REPEATS!!

new domain name to suit the blog! :) :) STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! :)

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment