Smile!

Smile!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

some good weather please?...

this past week it has been raining like crazy. and today it was hailing. must I remind mother nature that it is APRIL???

so yeah, how is life? my life has been pretty much shook up because of one name:

REBECCA. BLACK. and i am not joking about this. her songs are just ridiculous in every way: the lyrics are pointless, the singing is just terrible, and so much for auto-tuning. it makes it even worse for her. So the song, Friday is a terrible mess. yes, we do know that friday comes after thursday. sheesh. and by the way, since she is a thirteen year old, someone explain to me how come her friends are able to drive. WAIT, they could be pedophiles...just saying, just saying :) :)

also, i have been (against my will) made to listen to her new song, which has absolutely no difference to Friday. and it's called Prom Night. "His hair is brown and my dress is blue." Wonderful to hear. just don't search up the song. the auto-tuning on that track is a fail as well.

but here is something funny...Hitler's impression of Friday. it's something that my friend showed me...


LOLOLOL....

also, to lighten the mood, this is something funny that i have been shown. just goes to show how awesome some people can drive...or park...or reverse, for that matter...


this is subtitled in English, but there are some parts of the conversation in Chinese. just a heads up...but it's still funny. it's even more funny if you understand Hokkien... :) :)

so yeah. for some reason when i posted last it never showed up, so here i am, re-typing my thoughts out. but now i must leave now, so yeah... STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! word...

OH OH by the way: the thing that i am most excited about now? EDMONTON IN ONE WEEK!

if there is anything you'd ike to say - - Tweet it, Formspring.me, or just good old email me. just try not to spam my inbox, kaayyys? ;)

lovely love, children, rachelrae xx

1 comment:

  1. Thx Rachel! This totally made my day... LOL! so.. are you gonna be that auntieeeeee... HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete