Smile!

Smile!

Friday, April 15, 2011

one more day...

...until EDMONTON! :) good and bad:

Good: away from school. my first trip on my own with my friendsies, doing something i love <3 MUUUUSIC!

Bad: it's going to be snowy. and cold. and everything else in between. i'll miss my other friends and my family :(

but yeah, this trip is going to rock...nevermind the snow :P

so what's going on people? i can't believe we are already halfway through april. today is april 15th and there are only 30 days in april. so yeah...30 divided by 2 is 15..

yuup, i just had to bring math into this :)

random quote: this is an excerpt from a really good book that i read, entitled "Breathe" by Jessica Warman. if you ever get the chance,  read it. it's a pretty exceptional book, and it's so real and touching.

so yeah.... :)

"I have nightmares about you...in hell."

"And I have nightmares about you...running for public office."

:D LOL

__________________________________________________________________________________


so, i fell in love with this new band, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. check this out...


this is a song called Represent by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. i think that they're pretty amazing.

and that's why they belong on my blog, That's Amazing. LOL ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q and A Time! :)

this is via Formspring - "When was the last time you received flowers?"

my initial reaction to this question, what the heck? what type of question is this?

my answer (as you can probably guess) NEVER.

LOL next question...

this is from anonymous: what do you see yourself doing in 10 years?

hmm, this is a pretty DEEEP question. i must say, this anonymous has serious minds... :P LOL

i would say that in 10 years i would like to be a HS teacher. i know, i know, weird. but i would seriously like to consider becoming a teacher just to teach people. preferrably socials and english. i'm not too great at science, and don't even get me started on math. i kinda hate it, but oh well.

and i'm definitely not qualified to teach french. not now, not ever.
LOL my random smiley :)




and that concludes our question period, please join us next time for some more smashing fun ;) RAANDOM.



of course, we can't forget my favorite boys, Big Time Rush. :)



i don't remember if i posted this one before, but this is "Count on You" by BTR with Jordin Sparks. i love this song, it's so sweet and slow. perfect for me ;) <3

okay, gotta get packing for the crazy cold city. i won't be posting for a while, but you know the drill..

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE.! i just realized that my birthday is coming up really soon...wow i really feel old ;)

but as we all say, 'life does go on, so make the best of it and just live your life.'

is that Rihanna i hear singing in the background? LOL

love, rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment