Smile!

Smile!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Favourite Guys :)

Someone asked me on Tumblr the other day:

Q: Can you list out your top 10 favourite male celebrities? - via Tumblr

So I said...

JAAG: OMGSH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS QUESTION!

10. Zac Efron (High School Musical; The Lucky One)
9. Nathan Mcleod (Life With Boys)
8. Austin Butler (Ruby and the Rocketts; Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure; Aliens in the Attic)
7. Vin Diesel (The Pacifier; Fast and Furious)
6. Michael Buble (Canadian singer)
5. Josh Groban (American singer)
4. Robert Pattinson (Twilight)
3. Logan Henderson (Singer; Big Time Rush)
2. Niall Horan (Irish; Singer; One Direction)
1. Jimmy Fallon (Comedian; SNL; Late Night with Jimmy Fallon; singer)

There you have it! Unfortunately my computer was on the fritz just now and I even had pictures to go with it, but because it was being tempermental and also because I want to get this out really fast, I have to go with what I have...
 

But yes. If you had asked me a while ago who my favourite male celebrity and current crush was, I would have gone with Logan Henderson or someone like that.

JIMMY FALLON? OMGSH.

I was first exposed to him when my sisters were watching an episode of iCarly, one that he was guest starring on. I mean,
how did I not watch his show before? I had always known the name, never really knew the face.

But my, that face. He is so adorable. So what if he is 38? HE'S AMAZING!

His show is incredibly hilarious. He himself is a comic genius, and just so cute and adorable and his laugh. His everything. MY GOSH.
His smile/laugh. YES.

Anyways, I am a definite FalPal now. I must go now and watch some PVR'd episodes and get my Fallon Fix. And one of these days, I will make my way to Rockefeller Center and be part of his live studio audience...

one day...

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! I encourage you to be a Fallon Fan as well ;)

Loving Jimmy Fallon,

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment