Smile!

Smile!

Friday, September 16, 2011

i'm writing about my celebrity crush?

so yes, i'm writing about my celebrity crush... this is actually voluntarily, considering it is an English assignment.

um, we'll get back to that. there has been this burning question that has been in my inbox.. i wonder how many times this person has actually sent it, considering it's the first and only thing that i see in my inbox whenever i log in...

so, um, here we go... I HOPE YOU"RE HAPPY ABOUT THIS. and thanks for spamming my email :)

Q: so i used to like this girl, but then she got a boyfriend. for a while i was really mad and jealous, but then i meet this guy in the library.. and all of a sudden we just clicked. so then i started dating him for a while.. but then sadly, we broke up. currently i have a girlfriend now.. so what exactly is my orientation? -via Email


JAAG: this is totally out of my league.

now that i have shaken off the confusion and read over your question a couple times, here is what i can offer, considering i am just a kid blogging. i have no idea when you people decided to ask me questions... about relationships, for that matter! so since i am not an expert, here is the advice that i can offer... my humble advice:

i guess it's a crazy time in our lives. we're all confused. i'm confused. you're confused. your ex-boyfriend is confused and your current girlfriend is also confused. keyword here is CONFUSED. haven't said that, but don't look into it so much as to say what 'orientation' you are. a close friend of mine once told me, "it doesn't matter what orientation you really are, just as long as you are comfortable in your own skin... and you don't commit any crimes while you are at it."

i say go for it. think about why you liked that guy in the first place. did something appeal to you about him? and then think about the girl. what is different this time around? of course it's going to be plenty different, but as long as you are comfortable with where you are now, you don't even need me to tell you otherwise. there isn't much need for us to define ourselves, but just to express our true selves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hoped that helped somewhat.

i'm not really that smart..

check this out: my new favourite band, the Classic Crime, and their song "Who Needs Air" ..


i don't think this one has lyrics.. but the song is amazing. i love the song.

I'm drowning, but i don't care
Because when you got what i got
who needs air
I don't need air.

basically it talks about having all you need. and when you do, you won't even need air.

as much as life was pretty suckish before.. i'm starting to move on from my personal failures in life and going towards the direction of faithfulness and success.. and love.

yes, love.

love from my one true God, my family, friends, teachers, and everything else in between. this summer has made me stronger and i've learned not to let gossip get to me.

"I choose to live my life the way i want it to be. I don't plan on living your life, so don't you dare try to go and live mine."

ooh, and let's do one more question while we're at it...

Q: When is it right to go all the way? - via bloggermail


JAAG: honestly? i have no idea. this is probably gonna be one of my shortest replies yet.

basically, if you think that you are ready and that your bf / gf is ready, then i guess you can go for it. but you have to keep in mind the aftermath: are you ready for all the potential responsibilities that will be coming your way? are you ready to be a parent? if your answer is no, then i suggest you wait it out until you can sustain yourself, your love and your new child.

of course this is a very trivial and controversial topic.. so i'm just gonna stay out of this while i can. but of course, the safe way to do this is to WAIT. WAIT. WAIT! :D good luck with whatever you choose to do, though!


well, that's a wrap for me from behind the computer screen. STAY OUTTA TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! good luck to everyone in school this year - and a shout out to the JV football team. hope you guys win your game!

love and etc,

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment