Smile!

Smile!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

exams :(

Hey, I'm terribly sorry for not updating in so long. It's been really stressful lately, trying to prepare for exams and everything. Tomorrow marks midterms for me, and for me, it doesn't end until Saturday... :( so sad. But you know what, the faster I get this done, the faster I can get back on here and answer all your questions ... I'm really sorry for not getting to your questions! Remember that you all mean a lot to me... I'll be back, promise!


In the meantime, since Christmas is so close, we can almost taste the fruitcake, here is something to get you in the holiday mood:

Remember my main man, Jimmy Fallon? Not only is he funny, he is an amazing singer as well! Here he is with his backup band, The Roots, and the beautiful Mariah Carey singing her smash Christmas hit, "All I Want for Christmas is You".... with instruments that you might find in an elementary school music room... and you know what, it's amazing. I loved it, and I'm sure you will too :)

So goood <3

Anyways, STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE! Enjoy the days leading up to Christmas... I know I will after exams end :)

Merry Christmas!

rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment