Smile!

Smile!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FAIL BLOG.

Today is failblog day for me :) i am dead serious because it has been happening everyday, and i have no idea why...

i fail in life. HELL YEAH !
























be yourself and be original, natch ;)

i think that this weather sucks. it's may, and it's raining really hard. where is the sun when you need it?

actually, too much sun can be too hot, but no sun makes life depressing. just saying.. but it would be nice to get a change in weather. it would make me happy :)

so this was just another random post. i really like the tasteofawesome.com pictures, they are genius. but for some reason it doesn't let me upload my own. sucks to be them for they don't get to see my own awesomeness...


stay out of trouble and don't forget to smile. everyone going to Sunpeaks, heed this rule. good luck to everyone!

love, rachelrae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment